Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Information 
For those interested, I am opening a test program for gamers that would like to be part of Prisoner 518's progression to a release state.

You can try the latest demo at https://dogsta.itch.io/prisoner-518-vr

In order to sign-up, please register here, the community forum, with a valid email address (this will be used to send out news regarding the testing program).  With having registered with the forum, please visit the section for the game Prisoner 518 and reply to the thread, 'Test Registration'.  There you'll find a format for the reply - please follow it.

Do note, this is only for registering for the program.  Program details will be made known when nearing registartion close.

Feel free to send me a PM, have a chat on discord, or even start a thread, if you have any questions.

So, for simplicity:
  • Register with forum with valid email;
  • Reply to thread your wish to apply (following format);
  • And wait.  Smile

Those that are accepted into the program will be rewarded (within merit) credidation with in the game and receive a copy of the game.  For those that stand out, I'll also offer Amazon gift vouchers as special thanks.  These details will be finialised at a later date - it will depend on how many apply and are accepted.

Looking forward to hearing from you.